Renting from us
All lease terms are 1 year unless noted
specifically in the property details.
We require security deposit and
first month's rent at time of lease signing.
If you are interested in viewing one of our listed rentals please contact our office to make an appointment at
575-538-0021 Monday through Friday 9am-5pm
If you would like to apply for one of our rental properties please come by our office during business hours to pick up an application or you may apply online by clicking on the "Apply Now" tab.
There is a $35 application fee for each individual 18 years and older who will reside in the residence. With this fee we conduct a background check, a credit check, rental reference check, employment verification, etc.
You must pay your application fee online using a credit/debit card or a bank account
when you fill out the online application.
All tenants requesting service animals in rentals will need to provide:
- Proof that the tenant has complied with all application licensing and /or vaccination ordinances
- Documentation of the disability if the disability is not readily apparent
- Documentation from a health care provider that the animal provides support that alleviates at least one of the identified symptoms or effects of the existing disability. Documentation must connect the tenant's possession of the animal with an alleviation of at least one symptom of the disability.
Service animals can be denied if:
- The assistance animal has a history of dangerous behavior
- The presence of the assistance animal would result in substantial physical damage to the property of to others, unless the threat can be eliminated or significantly reduced by a reasonable accommodation.
- Allowing the assistance animal poses an undue financial and administrative burden on the housing provider
- Allowing the assistance animal fundamentally alters the nature of the providers operations.